questions about choosing window treatments!?* …
My top 5 considerations for choosing window treatments
Function + Installation …
- This window treatment was designed to ensure privacy, control light and to frame a beautiful large picture window with side flanking windows.
We achieved this with a combination of luxurious custom window panels and Hunter Douglas Silhouettes.
- This was a tricky installation, we wanted to work with the integrity of the home by keeping the existing crown molding.
- Keeping within a neutral palette, panels work beautifully to finish your space by adding balance, height, and warmth.
- Sometimes all you need is a valance to top off a space, especially in a guest room or youth’s room, a baby’s room and in a kitchen. Keep it simple with neutral rich textured fabric to last a long long time.
- The box pleated valance below was designed to allow the room to function simply with a black out shade tucked underneath to ensure a good nights sleep.
- The roman shade valance below is a perfect design for single windows or where you don’t have a lot of space on either side of the window.
Determine your overall budget for the space.
Shop around to get an idea for the cost of window treatments from a retail store to custom. Check out the details the price will reflect the workmanship, details and fabrics used.
Thanks for stopping in! ~ Nancy
be happy + be comfortable in your home!
Shop with us this week! @ http://intentionaldesigns.com/Shop
We specialize in custom draperies & home decor products!