Happy Saturday!!! Enjoy your weekend ~ nancy
Be Inspired by 2015 Paint Colors, 2015 Colormix Paint Collections by Sherwin Williams.
The summer isn’t even over yet but summer sales are everywhere, college students are going back to school and the smell of erasers are in the air at Target with the flurry of kids + Mom’s on the hunt for just the right backpack.
With the end of Summer begins Fall preparation for Holiday gatherings. A little paint goes a long way in freshening up a space, from a quick redo to a complete palette change.
The 2015 Colormix Collection:
4 Inspired Collections … which is your favorite???
- Buoyant takes its cues from Nature as far-reaching as the rainforest to nearby urban green spaces. A “happy” combination of beautiful green shades with pops of bright color accents.
- A soothing palette inspired by “earth and sky” Chrysalis provides inspiration from our need for a little “oasis” in our lives.
- Voyage expands our imagination to the “supernatural and magical” with a deep rich palette.
- Unrestrained “celebrates” a bold palette inspired from artisans around the world.
- Thanks for sharing your week with me,
Have a wonderful weekend ~ nancy
Be Happy + Be Comfortable in your Home