Get ready for half-day Friday’s with our pop-up office ideas!
Nothing is better than half-day Friday’s in the summer except working from home for that half-day!
Pop-up office ideas can be quick and easy!
a cup of coffee and a great view will work fine for early morning emails …
- But here are some great low or no cost diy pop-up office ideas that you can try at your place.
Turn your traditional dining room space into an office
- The dining room/office below is a perfect example of combining the two without loosing either. A perfect pop-up home office space for half-day Friday’s!
Score with a flea market find
- For the guest room below we purchased a flea market work bench that had been restored a bit and placed it in a guest room for a private work space.
For an open concept room …
- Classic no fail option ~ add a console desk or full size desk if you have room behind the sofa. use a nearby dining chair as double duty or have a dedicated desk chair (space providing)… and there you have it a generous work area …
and about the tv ~ we’ll keep it to ourselves!
Share vertical and horizontal space in your kitchen …
- I just love this idea it’s so versatile … and the kitchen is the hub of the home so it makes perfect sense to add a pop-up office, check emails while your kids do homework.
Happy Friday … Enjoy your weekend!
and as always thanks for sharing your week with me ~ Nancy
be happy + be comfortable in your home
Shop with us this weekend @ http://intentionaldesigns.com.Shop
we specialize in custom draperies & home decor products!