Looking for an alternative to standard kitchen islands? Well you’re in luck! We’ve found 5 fabulous kitchen islands that are anything but ordinary …
And while your shopping for your kitchen island make sure to check out our shopping site @ http://intentionaldesigns.com/Shop for a wide selection of marble serving pieces, glassware, table linens and more!
- One of our favorite glassware collections, Bistro Glasses in Pink.
- So versatile and looks great, available in 5 colors.
As you know, kitchen island designs are available in many shapes and sizes.
And are as unique as you are.
So how to select the on thats right one for you?
For the most part selecting a kitchen island comes down to …
space planning & design style
Below are 5 great ideas for kitchen islands that are anything but standard.
- First, a high top table provides double duty as a dining table and a working island.
- Second, take time to find a functional & interesting furniture piece.
- And Third, we may not have a kitchen like A-Rod does. But this is a great idea especially for open concept living areas.
- By blending the kitchen island seamlessly with the kitchen cabinetry this modern kitchen is right on trend.
- Then there’s the very popular waterfall style island. What this means is that the countertop and side panels are of equal width and material. Then the side panels just seem to melt into the floor providing a “waterfall” effect.
- And finally, the shiplap kitchen island is a good example of a diy or custom piece.
- Adding a custom or diy island often times is a the only way to go to fit your space and budget!
So thanks for stopping in and we hope you’ve left inspired! ~ Nancy
be happy + be comfortable in your home
And while your here, shop with us this week @ http://intentionaldesigns.com/shop
Also enjoy free shipping on all table top products!
And many thanks to everyone who is shopping with us! We appreciate your business:)